Helpful Links for Parents and Scouts:
Parents and Leaders:
- my.scouting.org – Youth Protection Training and other training programs
- How to sign up for my.scouting.org and begin taking training (Youth Protection and other training options) – Google Doc
- scoutbook.com – Advancement tracking, and forums and other social content about our pack in a safe, secure environment.
- Scoutbook Feature Assistant Plugin for Google Chrome – This adds many enhancedments to scoutbook.com
- Annual Health and Medical Form – The pack must have one of these on file for many outdoor events, especially overnight programs. Please print the forms out and fill them out. Do not email completed forms, provide them in hardcopy to your den leader or campout organizer.
- Have questions about what Youth Protection Training is or why we require it for adult leaders and volunteers? The BSA has a great page explaining it.
- Pack Bylaws – These are the operating policies of our pack.
- Need to forward a receipt or email something to the pack’s committee? email@example.com is the pack’s email address.
- Cyber Chip – Information on scout training for proper online behavior and netiquette.